Parents play significant role in our value creation and delivery. Our admissions officers get in contact with you as soon as you turn in your child’s completed application form, and work, passionately, with you throughout the admissions process. IDSA has a rolling admissions policy. Completed applications are taken in the order in which they arrive. Students are admitted throughout the year provided there is space available. Priority is giving to students with siblings already enrolled in other classess.
Without regard to sex, race, nationality or religion, admissions into any of IDSA programs is contingent upon the determination that:
- The student has demonstrated strong motivation to learn, and to cope with our standards.
- The student has demonstrated and is committed to acceptable behavior
- The special needs of the applicant can be met by the school, given available capacity.
- Photocopy of vaccination cards
- A photocopy of your child's birth certificate/passport
- Two recent passport photographs of your child
- Most recent school reports/bulletin
- Registration Fee ($195)